Career Opportunities at AML
Career Opportunities at AML
Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd, a member of the AHL Group, is looking for dynamic candidates
Mechanical Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer
- To plan, supervise and coordinate maintenance works of technicians and other staff of the Section.
- To provide guidance /advice / technical support to technicians.
- To prepare technical specifications and technical clauses on tender documents for contracts, plants and equipment and provide estimate costs on projects and installations.
- To be responsible for the proper installation, calibration, maintenance, repair and overhaul of all mechanical and allied equipment of AML.
- To supervise projects ensuring compliance with tender specifications.
- To plan and advise on replacement and installation of equipment.
- To design and approve mechanical installations works.
- o carry out acceptance tests and commissioning on facilities and equipment.
- To elaborate and upgrade maintenance manuals.
- To prepare the budget for the section in collaboration with the Manager Assets Maintenance.
- To conduct surveys related to mechanical field as and when required.
- To issue, review and amend safety instructions and inculcate safety habits in the personnel of the section.
- To perform any other cognate duties as may be required.
Required Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution.
- Registered as a Professional Mechanical Engineer with the Council of Registered Professional Engineers in Mauritius.
- At least 3 years’ post registration experience including maintenance of heavy duty vehicles.
Salary Scale: AML03
Mode of Application
The Application Form can be downloaded through the link below.
The duly filled Application Form should be forwarded either by post or hand delivered, together with copies of academic qualifications and a passport size photo, at latest by Monday 24 April 2023 at 15h00 to the Manager Human Resources, Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd, AML Corporate Office, SSR International Airport, Plaine Magnien. The post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Applicants opting for hand delivery should drop in their application in the Application Box found at the Reception, AML Corporate Office before the above deadline, on weekdays between 08h30 to 15h00.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview. AML reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement without incurring any liability towards any applicant.
- Applications not made on the prescribed form and not within the set deadline will not be considered.
- Incomplete application, including non-submission of copies of mentioned documents, will not be considered.
- The onus rests on the applicant to ensure that his application reaches AML at the above address before the set closing date and time.
- Candidates should submit MQA equivalence certificate where applicable.
- Passport photo is not applicable for internal candidates.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview.
AML reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement without incurring any liability towards any applicant.
12 April 2023
Please click on the following link for open vacancies.